Popcorn Tea Genmaicha
- Genmaicha is one of the world's most unique teas - just open it and you'll see why. The tea is usually made using Sencha or Bancha grade teas - ours is a steamed Sencha - and is blended with roasted rice kernels making the tea look as though it has been mixed with popcorn.
- During the firing of the rice, it is not uncommon for rice to pop not unlike popcorn, hence the name popcorn tea.
- Buy any 3 items from Mystic Brew Teas and get 10% off your order
- We recommend the use of our '1 Cup of Perfect Tea' measuring spoon when making our Genmaicha loose leaf tea
- Mystic Brew Teas. Tea with a smile.