Homemade Vegan S'mores
These homemade Vegan S'mores are a delicious treat and incredible easy to make. I paired them with our Creamy Caramel Rooibos tea and the combination was divine. The great thing about this recipes is you can find the vegan ingredients like the milk chocolate and digestive biscuits quite easily.
If you do struggle to find the marshmallows and cookie dough, we order these from yumbles.com
McVities Digestives Biscuits
The Free From Kitchen, Vegan Milk Chocolate
Anandas Gourmets Vegan Marshmallows
Angel & Cookies Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1. Preheat oven to 180c or gas mark 4
2. Place the biscuits on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
3. Put three squares of the milk chocolate onto each of the biscuits
3. Cut one marshmallow into two and place on of the chocolate covered biscuits
4. Take a small piece of cookie dough, roll in to a ball and flatten into flat round disc shape which is big enough to cover a digestive biscuit and place on top of the mallows
5. Bake for 8-10 mins in a fan assisted oven
6. Let cool for 5-8 mins
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News & Recipes
This recipe was made with ingredients from our first @oddboxldn fruit and veg delivery this week. Check them out as the fruit and veg they deliver is basically everything that supermarkets would not accept due to wrong shape, wrong size or any imperfections you can think of. We have been enjoying the wonky fruit and veg all week and made the breakfast loaf with the butternut squash delivered in the box. You can easily substitute the squash with pumpkin too for a Halloween treat. This is Butternut Squash Loaf Cake recipe is full of wholesome goodness and is delicious with our Everyday Breakfast Tea!